Edward Kofi Louis
Skin, Kin, In, Sin! - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Skin, kin, in, sin!
Don't miss the point,
For, the laws are there foreveryone.
The whole duty of mankind is to observe the laws;
For, there are rules in everything that we do.
Comments about Skin, Kin, In, Sin! by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl