Velmar Pewee Hale Johnson
Skylar Ricky Harris Johnson - Little Sky - Poem by Velmar Pewee Hale Johnson
You have eyes so blue just like the Sky,
and a smile that makes the angels sigh.
You light our world in every way,
how happy we were on your birth that day.
It had rained, and lightened before your birth,
but you brought out the Sun to smile for the Earth.
Growing through the years you've gotten so fine,
though I'll admit sometimes you drive me out of my mind.
You will grow up to be a wonderful young man,
and when you become an actor,
I want you to know I'll be your number one fan.
I shall now take my leave from this poetic spot,
just want you to know I love you a lot.
Comments about Skylar Ricky Harris Johnson - Little Sky by Velmar Pewee Hale Johnson
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl