Sleep - Poem by archie langford
Sleep, blessed sleep desert me not
But let your tender hands caress my eyes,
And all my aching body steep
in thy luxurious paradise.
Sleep, blessed sleep be my guide,
Through semi-conscious shadows steer,
And all thoughts and cares of wakeful hours,
May slow but surely disappear.
Comments about Sleep by archie langford
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda