Amy Louise Kerswell
Sleeping Here Forever - Poem by Amy Louise Kerswell
Now here I shall sleep.
Sleeping here for eternity.
As to end it all.
I decided to do.
I shall sleep here forever
Maybe sleep in peace.
Here I shall be
Asleep in my pit
In my grave forever.
Comments about Sleeping Here Forever by Amy Louise Kerswell
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda