Smouldering Water - Poem by Iniduo Iniduo
The sea is a fresh nebula,
it stops veins from drying out.
Bright light shines
down from heaven
to flood the land.
No city is buried under
It's raining soft tears,
but life pours in wide waves.
Comments about Smouldering Water by Iniduo Iniduo
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl