Sneaky English Teachers - Poem by Mercedes Zoller
Never rude, mean, but always keen.
This is there twisted part of their evil scheme!
They are nice to your face,
behind you planning disgrace.
They hound you with tests, notes, and heavy books.
You are simply fooled by their looks.
Thats part of their game, thats how they play!
They rattle your brain to make you insane.
They destroy your mind in every single way.
Now, Mrs. Knight, why
students run from you in fright.
Comments about Sneaky English Teachers by Mercedes Zoller
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl