So Close - Poem by Maria Lopez
We used to be so close,
Then You Completely Blew it and killed me inside.
But did you think after what you did to me by just trying to get close to me again it would make it all better?
I know thats how you wanted it to work.
But even though thats the way you wanted it, its not the way it turned out.
I would never let you get tht close to me agian after what you did to me.
No matter how hard you try its not gonna work.
No matter how many times you say sorry it's just not going to cut it.
There is nothing that you could ever do that would make up for what you did to me
Now that I think about I dont know why I got close to you in the first place.
Comments about So Close by Maria Lopez
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl