U Win Kyi
So Embarrassed(3) (Don'T Keep Together) - Poem by U Win Kyi
A couple of lovers came together,
into Emengency room of hospital,
wrapped in a blanket,
because they were stark naked.
They were held tightly in private parts.
They were blushed and embarrassed.
During making love,
they were eroticaly hugged.
He wrongfully squeezed SuperGlue tube,
instead of lubricant for smooth.
The two tubes were kept together
in a dimly-lit drawer.
Comments about So Embarrassed(3) (Don'T Keep Together) by U Win Kyi
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl