Edward Kofi Louis
Soda Pop - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
And the liquid of love;
Come to me and let me love you!
For the colours of pink and green have turned up to brown on this love,
Because you are very much respected by the muse of your love! !
Comments about Soda Pop by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl