Some Questions - Poem by Satish Verma
The black holes ringed
the galaxy. Tainted
moon, was in tow.
Any generational gap
was evident between
Neanderthals and humans?
How our brain works
I wanted to know?
Are there any real men?
Comments about Some Questions by Satish Verma
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl