Some Words - Poem by Melanie Emikohe
Some words kill a dream;
otherwise, conjure it.
They can ease a cancer
or motivate a death.
Words are cheap, in fact
free; help me Lord
guard my lips and to see
beauty, however less.
Comments about Some Words by Melanie Emikohe
Edgar Allan Poe
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl