Hurt - Poem by Melanie Emikohe
Time has never been this slow..
Each second, I get crushed -
If only that when I wake up
I've already served a tnousand sleeps!
Time has never been this slow,
Nothing that I could do to Change,
But to let pain walk its walk;
Songs are getting old and prayers don't work.
Comments about Hurt by Melanie Emikohe
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl