Fallen Too Far
Sometimes, It's Just An Off Day - Poem by Fallen Too Far
'Who is it? '
Life; can i come in?
'No, i'm busy today and
i'd rather not
deal with you right now.'
But do you really have a choice?
'Yes. I choose to not be bothered with it right now.
Now leave me.'
'What is it now? '
It's life again... if i can't come in,
Can i send someone else in?
'Ya. Sure. Whatever. Just stay out. Today's my day off.'
'Hello! Who are you? '
Comments about Sometimes, It's Just An Off Day by Fallen Too Far
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl