Fallen Too Far
Fallen Too Far Poems
- All The Riches Of Royalty The king sat in his silver bathtub ...
- I In My Thoughts Bear You Words strung up in lines Like ...
- .autumnal.Release. Weak, torn branches sacrifice the last of ...
- We The Poets We the poets are roamers Homeless in our ...
- Do Not Cry, Loved One. The Ear...
- Disenchanted laughter could have been but it wasn't and she...
- Of Men And Women sometimes empty hands claw at my ...
Here it sits. A blank something for me to fill with nothing. I look at the little line that makes letters magically (maybe) appear on the page, and it seems so impatient, almost screaming for me to write before it blows everything up. Like a time bomb, ticking, waiting for me to decide the fate of... what?
I am Marissa.
But only a few know if that is really my ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Fallen Too Far
All The Riches Of Royalty
The king sat in his silver bathtub one morning
And he realized, as he soaked in the soft bubbles
That you can not rule your kingdom from a silver bathtub
So he did what any other king in a silver bathtub would do-
He got out.
Looking down, he realized that he was standing on his silver rug
And as he dried his arms, he considered that perhaps
You cannot rule a kingdom from a silver bathroom rug
So he slowly stepped off of the rug, and watched the patterns of his feet
Disappear into the silver carpet.
The king walked over to his window and looked ...