Dr. A.Celestine Raj Manohar M.D.,
Sonnet: Be Optimistic - Poem by Dr. A.Celestine Raj Manohar M.D.,
Give me some wood and I will make a boat;
Give me more wood and I will build a ship;
Give me the cloth and I will stitch a coat;
Give me the years and I will make friendship.
Give me just mud and I will build a hut;
Give me cement and multi-storeys rise;
Give me my crosses; I'll keep my mouth shut;
Give me more sufferings, I'll keep of vice.
Give me courage to do away with strife;
Give me a job to earn my livelihood;
Give me the chances to succeed in life;
Give me the love I need in my childhood.
Give me something, I'll do accordingly;
Give me a spouse or I will live singly!
Comments about Sonnet: Be Optimistic by Dr. A.Celestine Raj Manohar M.D.,
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl