Dr. A.Celestine Raj Manohar M.D.,
Sonnet: God Is Foremost - Poem by Dr. A.Celestine Raj Manohar M.D.,
Abandon God and you surely perish;
All wealth however earned, you tend to leave;
How much of food can your taste-buds relish?
In truth and labor, destiny you weave.
Do not covet thy neighbor’s fast-track wealth;
The slanderers will suddenly cease- all!
More than body, important is soul’s health;
God never lets the righteous ones to fall.
All things take place as per the words of God;
In wealthy times, most men do lose their sense;
Remember man, you’re made of only clod!
More than a man, God is your best defense.
So, put your trust in God wholeheartedly,
And climb life’s ladder most courageously.
Comments about Sonnet: God Is Foremost by Dr. A.Celestine Raj Manohar M.D.,
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda