Soon - Poem by Leanne Eastwood
Wanting to be alone,
Wanting to cry all day,
Wanting to be different and yet the same,
I feel this in my life, my week and my day,
only could it all be one big game?
When the clouds move for the sunshine,
When the stars shine brighter then the moon,
I look up. Smile. Pray.
Will my life end one day Soon?
Comments about Soon by Leanne Eastwood
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl