Sorry I Was Born - Poem by Ciera Ivey
What's the use of living life
When it's not worth living?
I just don't see the point
My heart is tired of giving.
Everyone says cheer up,
But why should I cheer?
I have no reason to laugh anymore.
The only emotions I show are anger and tears.
With memories that linger
Won't seem to go away.
Why can't I be happier?
Today's a brand new day.
The thoughts are coming back,
The ones that bring the pain.
I thought everything was all my fault.
Now I know they are to blame.
I'm sorry for this,
What I'm going to do.
And this life doesn't matter to me anymore
Because it didn't matter to you.
Comments about Sorry I Was Born by Ciera Ivey
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl