Ciera Ivey Poems
- Sorry I Was Born What's the use of living life When it's not...
- Sorrow And Despair The pain crashes to the depth of my ...
- The Sinful Guy Your hands across my back I have bare skin I...
- My Name Is Alex My name is Alex I'm nine years old I'm very...
- When I Think Of You As the wind softly blows I always think ...
- Scorched The flames that scorch They're near the fire It's ...
- I Need You I need you more than the sun itself I need your ...
I believe writing poetry for me is an escape. I write when I'm sad or depressed. I can't really say that I write when I'm happy because I just don't see the point in it. I think, 'I'm happy. Why mess with it? ' That was hard for me to be, happy. Living with an abusive father and step-mother took its toll on me these past three years. I was one of the lucky ones and got out. I only lived with my ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ciera Ivey
Sorry I Was Born
What's the use of living life
When it's not worth living?
I just don't see the point
My heart is tired of giving.
Everyone says cheer up,
But why should I cheer?
I have no reason to laugh anymore.
The only emotions I show are anger and tears.
With memories that linger
Won't seem to go away.
Why can't I be happier?
Today's a brand new day.
The thoughts are coming back,
The ones that bring the pain.
I thought everything was all my fault.
Now I know they are to blame.
I'm sorry for this,
What I'm going to do.
And this life doesn't ...