Sparkling Blue Eyes - Poem by Lamar Cole
He thought that she was so fine.
And the way that she looked at him with her sparkling blue eyes.
It always blew his mind.
He found himself wanting to be with her all the time.
Comments about Sparkling Blue Eyes by Lamar Cole
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl