High And Low - Poem by Lamar Cole
He had searched for his true love high and low.
He might forever be alone, this he did not know.
But it must have been fate.
Him asking her out on a date.
They fell in love and he asked her to be his wife.
She was the lovely lady that he wanted to be with for life.
Comments about High And Low by Lamar Cole
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl