Speech Sparkles - Poem by Naveed Akram
To articulate and talk is like heaven,
There is much conjecture about this.
Speech addresses the weak, halting our senses
To define the names of our choice, very sound.
Distressful and colourful the speech is,
Dialogues commanding, opening like tunnels
For the taking, inside there is a word.
We are the spectators of choice,
Our option sparkles from inside.
Comments about Speech Sparkles by Naveed Akram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda