Spitting Springlers98 - Poem by DAVID GERARDINO
Pull up the blinds, throw open the shutters
yell at the shadows, to hide in the clutter.
look at the walls as they come into view,
see for your self, the reds and blues.
dance if you will to a four, four beat, show
all the world you can win, but first you
need some sleep.........
Comments about Spitting Springlers98 by DAVID GERARDINO
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl