Spring Is Here, Well Dammit! - Poem by Joe Hughes
Spring is here, well dammit!
The hedges are in bloom.
The grass has slyly grown so high,
The weeds have left no room!
I am a Spring fanatic,
I love this time of year
But garden work is endless,
Relaxing's out - I fear!
The garden is a great place
To suntan and relax,
But as for working in it?
- I'd rather take Ex-Lax!
For those who have green fingers,
I'm in awe - yes, so respecting,
But let them do their arty work
Whilst I snooze upon the decking!
Comments about Spring Is Here, Well Dammit! by Joe Hughes
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda