Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
Sree Budha - Poem by Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
Sree Budha the enlightened one
The great sage, reformer, and founder
Kept away from attachments
Detached himself the bondage
Ever loved the world and people
Shown a noble path of living.
Non violence he preached and followed
The pure and perfect knowledge advised
The path of nirvana through proper actions
A world of love he shown to the world.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about Sree Budha by Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda