Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
A Friend's Death. - Poem by Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
An untimely death of a dear friend
Never it is possible to forget
A life long friendship that expected
But death took away the life.
Still memories of the best moments
Parted with the departed friend
Ever it is an asset for a future life
Which the death couldn't take away.
Death, always a winner in the play
Death, always finding its way
Nature entrusted the duty to it
We have to accept the reality in principle.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about A Friend's Death. by Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl