' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' Stacked Deck - Poem by Dónall Dempsey
Silence held its breath.
Pain felt bad
about it, but...
Remorse, of course, had had recourse
to a drink or two
and was now in high spirIts.
Regret too had a few
a brand new deck
dealt the cards
as they all gambled
for this human
they all belong.
Comments about ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' Stacked Deck by Dónall Dempsey
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda