Stages Of A Hero - Poem by Naveed Akram
A hero is on the stage,
He lends a hand to the war.
One man to find a weapon,
Infidels manage death on him, the hero.
A hero is on the stage finding life
A difficult time, a heroic time.
This epic is shown on a monumental scale,
In front of the world, and the oceans cease.
The godly heroes all ruin the smaller men,
A better man is in control of his living.
Comments about Stages Of A Hero by Naveed Akram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl