Standing Before The Chasm Of Divorce - Poem by Uriah Hamilton
You haven’t made up your mind:
If you leave right now,
You’ve thrown away the time
We’ve spent together.
Are you prepared to say
We never loved each other?
Are you prepared to live without love?
I can’t forget you,
I can’t say everything was untrue,
And I can no longer find the man
Who existed before I met you.
Comments about Standing Before The Chasm Of Divorce by Uriah Hamilton
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl