Stars - Poem by Taylor Winegar
Bright stars in the sky.
They only come up once a night,
but theres one star that fell to the ground
and lost her way into the day.
and now she shines brighter than the brightest of bright
Yes, the one little star who fell from the sky.
Comments about Stars by Taylor Winegar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda