Velmar Pewee Hale Johnson
Stars Within The Sky - Poem by Velmar Pewee Hale Johnson
Stars that shine within the Heavens, reveal thine secrets to me.
Just how did you come to be so far, way up there, and tell me, do you see?
Are you friends with the moon? Do you like to shine?
What don't you show up during the day time?
Do you know how you pull at lovers hearts,
or how you are missed on rainy nights?
So many songs, and poems have been written about you,
so many scary tales, of long lost nights, and horror frights of aliens from the stars.
But when I see you, I know they aren't true, because you set still in the Sky.
Comments about Stars Within The Sky by Velmar Pewee Hale Johnson
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl