Stillness - Poem by susan cook
You made me whole
You brought me balance.
Love that settled me into understanding
Love that helped me see the world
Love that helped me live within myself, in comfort.
I listen, I search, I hope.
I reach, I surrender, and I pray
That you will hear me, feel me, and know that I love you.
Comments about Stillness by susan cook
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl