Stolen Quotes - Poem by Clinton Siegle
"I discovered that what most people call creepy, scary, and spooky, I call comfy, cozy, and home." It is the quote starting this paragraph. Yes, I stole this quote once, and it then followed me everywhere. The reality I haunted libraries, used bookstores, and bookstores as a kid and as an adult, I have found that having read the majority of the good books, I discover it distasteful to wonder the aisle of the local bookstores sort of haunting it speculatively wondering where all the Jordan, Fraser, Tokens, Lewis, Asprin, have gone."
Comments about Stolen Quotes by Clinton Siegle
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl