Stop Right There! - Poem by Jessica Stingl
I am done with you! Us yeah we are threw. Im stronger then befor. You hurt me way to much! Get your things and LEAVE! You are a wast of my time. Go cheat on someone else. Im not 'your girl' anymore!
Comments about Stop Right There! by Jessica Stingl
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Jessica Stingl's Other Poems
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda