Stop The Pollution - Poem by Jason Summers
Breathe me the cool air of the wind,
Stop the pollution, let the waters run clean again.
Remove the smog, industrial hogs,
Corrosion of the Grand Canyon
Think about the children, parent abandoned.
Our Earth Mother being stripped of her land
Because the landfill owners must have money in every hand.
Chemical powders killing for a quick high.
Innocent black bothers shot down in populated drivebys.
What more can I say or do?
But to act on the honest truth!
Let us dream, let us strive,
To keep the Earth spirit alive.
Comments about Stop The Pollution by Jason Summers
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda