Tears - Poem by Jason Summers
It glistens like the dew of a plant.
At times it can be happy, other it can't.
To touch, it is wet as a sailing mist
To sight, it is a Hershey's kiss.
Salty as the ocean blue...
These tears I cry, will be for you.
Comments about Tears by Jason Summers
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl