Justina Nicole Haner
Stranger - Poem by Justina Nicole Haner
I don't know your name or anything about you
The only thing I know is what you look like
Tall, brown skater hair, skinny; just general things
You're in my gym and I see you throughout the day
I think you seem really sweet and super cool
You walk by me like a whisper would float
Who are you truly stranger? What is in your soul?
I want to know your mind, soul, heart, and thoughts
Do you want to know me too? Yes? No?
Comments about Stranger by Justina Nicole Haner
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda