Edward Kofi Louis
Stronger - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Love is stronger than hunger and,
Your love is deep inside me;
Seeing is believeing but,
Many are those who crack kernels at thre seashore.
Every night on my bed,
I see you and i feel you;
But nothing from nothing still brings us emptiness!
So do drill my life with gladness.
I am joyful like a 70 year-old elephant,
And i am confident as a white dove on your love;
But true love is stronger than hunger itself.
Comments about Stronger by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda