(stuff And Nonsense) One Of Those (Happy) Days - Poem by Janice Windle
It was one of those days. One of those days
when the mirror smiled back and the wardrobe reached out
and said, 'Wear this, it suits you! '... One of those days
when my hairstyle worked, first attempt. A day
when the uncut grass in the garden was lush
(and no longer unkempt.) One of those days...
when the traffic lights all turned green as I passed
and the streets were all full of potential friends...
a day when the trees were heavy with gold,
(and not dying leaves) and the hands of the clock
swept round its face and kept time with my song
and I danced, right through one of those days.
Comments about (stuff And Nonsense) One Of Those (Happy) Days by Janice Windle
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl