Stupid Cliches - Poem by Florida Angel
To mask a wonderer's wish
to have it all.
To jump from one to the other,
A jump without a void,
a risk without the unknown.
Courage without fear.
A rich life, without a tear.
Comments about Stupid Cliches by Florida Angel
Mary Elizabeth Frye
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl