Summer - Poem by Soren Valentine
It's finally summer!
Can you feel the air burn?
Warmth finally has its turn!
Gliding down the hills,
to the world's end,
brings such thrill!
Suffocating is this thralldom to gravity.
Please, let me flee far from this galaxy.
Comments about Summer by Soren Valentine
Edgar Allan Poe
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl