Dorothy (Alves) Holmes
Sunday Morning Wishes - Poem by Dorothy (Alves) Holmes
Oh, I wish I could run away,
Back to yesterday,
When our love was true
And all could see...
But death was jealous, and
Stole you away from me.
Comments about Sunday Morning Wishes by Dorothy (Alves) Holmes
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl