Superhero - Poem by Sophia White
Have you ever walked outside
Looked up at the open sky
And almost lifted up your arms
To just push off and fly?
Have you ever stared at glasses
As if your eyes would pop
Attempting to with just a gaze
Make them cross the tabletop?
Have you ever closed your eyes
As hard as they would go
To see if maybe you could turn
As see-through as H2O?
Comments about Superhero by Sophia White
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl