Survive The Crush - Poem by Paul Warren
Survive the crush!
Don't get lost in the rush
As they walk over you
Don't you feel you are through
For you will get past it
And know what to expect
Each challenge will make you strong
Make them cower without song.
© Paul Warren Poetry
Comments about Survive The Crush by Paul Warren
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl