Paul Warren Poems
- Love - I Dream Of You I dream of you When I feel the first ...
- War - Ww1 - A Whisper On A Sum...
- Haiku – Your Path Forward Blue sky forever on Stretching to ...
- Christmas - The Day Of The Yea... The day of the year ...
- World - End Of Life Options I watched something on the ...
- Musings - My Spiritual Guide They say everyone has a ...
- Musings - The Voice I have a little man who whispers in my ...
I am now retired and grew up in Adelaide in the western suburbs. Like poetry particularly Australian with Banjo Patterson and Henry Lawson in particular. Like to tell a story with writing of poems and to draw them from my own experiences mainly. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Plan for the future, live in the present, be proud of your past''Paul Warren
''Doers take chances which reap best rewards.''Don't be scared to make mistakes. This is the way forward.
Comments about Paul Warren
Love - I Dream Of You
I dream of you
When I feel the first rays of the morning sun
At evening when the long day is finally done
On a blazing day when a cool breeze blows
And when I see someone wiggling their nose
When I feel the first drops of a rain fall by
And when a rainbow arch bends across the sky
You still know how to make me smile
Please come and sit with me awhile.
© Paul Warren Poetry