Swollen Words, Attraction Is A Game - Poem by Renee Marie
Is there something else that I can do to reciprocate this crush for you?
April is the month to write the poem that holds this crushing lite.
Sentiments on paper seem less to fear but oh my dear.
When our grasp is tight till blue it steals the lyric from me and you.
If synchronicity were my last name would you choose to play this game?
© Reneé Marie
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about Swollen Words, Attraction Is A Game by Renee Marie
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl