Talk To The Wind - Poem by Ojok Isaac
Where grief comes closer than your family
Where you climb hills and mountains
to meet the people who care for you
Where you feel like you are alone.
Just talk to the wind
Share all the pain you feel
Talk to the wind
Tell of your story nobody would
stand to listen.
Close your eyes and be a family
With the wind that carries oxygen:
To give life to the dead
And to heal a wounded emotion
Wind looks like nothing or nobody
But if our beloved turned against us
Talk to nothing and feel like you have everything
Talk to the wind, the wind is ever there for you.
Talk to the wind...I'm that blowing wind
Comments about Talk To The Wind by Ojok Isaac
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda