Ojok Isaac Poems
- Clouds Loving Earth True love is rain cloud From the sky, ...
- The Handkerchief And Tears Rest! Rest! And I rest Cry! Cry! ...
- Just Say Sorry It's not good to lie Or to justify why You ...
- Every One Needs Someone Everyone desires to be loved By ...
- Hunting Love Sun comes and goes So desperate, my mind is ...
- I Will Live I will live and continue to live I'll live until...
- Saddest Nature The winds are sad for the people pollute ...
Ojok Isaac is a poet born on the 30th August,1997 in Uganda.He started writing at the age of 12.He went to Ambalal Primary School and later join Comboni College for his Secondary Education.He then joined a branch of Kyambogo University in Gulu Core PTC to be trained as a professional primary teacher. He is currently working in St. Gracious Nursery and Primary School which is one of the best ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''A man with no enemies has no determination''People who need to get something must work hard that they are not defeated
''If I lost one friend, I get more new good friends''In this world we dont have to be too worried of losing a thing but be happy of the new thing we get.
Comments about Ojok Isaac
Clouds Loving Earth
True love is rain cloud
From the sky, nomatter how far...
It still gives its love like rain
To her handsome Earth
Who respite not to give
The charming rain cloud its love wheezing like vapour
Though season changes
Love like rain still falls to the Handsome Earth
And Earth still blow love like vapour
To the cute Rain Cloud
So where you see desert or semi;
Where you see dry and wet season;
And where you see evergreen;
There's true love