Tasted By Clothes - Poem by Naveed Akram
Tasteful muses are ornaments of the relics,
Grace has a divine power over those with decorations,
Pictures reign supreme with harmonious pasts.
The exquisite grandness of this day is offered
To beggars of all nations and sizes of tightness.
Clothes beckon others to watch the eyes,
Drama is about, absurd legs rely on us,
Unreal are the challenges of this tonight and today.
I found the natural springs in the eyes,
Paradise rocked at the heart of messengers,
Who entered the cities without your life.
Comments about Tasted By Clothes by Naveed Akram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl