Tattoo: Embrace My Presence - Poem by Atef Ayadi
holding each other
for an eternity.
he wears a mosaic of blue to dark violet and orange
long rug -it is soft, and strips mix up to form new waves of blue, orange and in between colored cloud - sometime you see the body of the woman he loves
is leaning on his knees-
her naked body
is yellowish to orange
from the time they touched
to this stage of
remembering all the burned desires.
the sky changes from orange gold yellow
to a green golden yellow.
the mountains as well
the green and deserted fields a 'still a life'.
her right hand
on him are there
more than to reconcile.
Comments about Tattoo: Embrace My Presence by Atef Ayadi
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl